The Accurate Translator, llc specializes in translating civil documents for use with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) required during the lengthy immigration process. Civil Documents include, but are not limited to:birth certification translations, marriage certificate translations, death certificates,academic documents, etc. A list of useful information and links regarding the immigration process from the USCIS website has been compiled below.
It is common to hear at one time or another, “Why don’t illegals just get in line and to start their immigration process to become legal ?” It is not that simple for most. A potential legal immigrant to the United States must meet certain qualifications to join‘the line’ to start his/her immigration process. The ability to join this line does not apply to everyone. However, it may apply in the following circumstances:‘
- Green Card through Family
- Green Card through Employment
- Green Card as a Special Immigrant
- Green Card through Refugee or Asylee Status
- Green Card for Human Trafficking and Crime Victims
- Green Card for Victims of Abuse
- Green Card through Other Categories
- Green Card through Registry
What about DACA? Is it too late to apply under that program? Read the latest DACA announcement.
If you have any other major points about the immigration process you would like for us to investigate and link, please send us an email.