Translations Required during Immigration Process

With the new and exisiting immigration laws, there is an unprecedented opportunity to apply for residency and start down the path towards citizenship. Regardless HOW you qualify, during the application process, you will be required to submit certain public documents from your home country. If these documents were not issued by your home government in English, USCIS will require that these documents be translated by a translator who is certified profcient in English and the language of the home country. Documents commonly requested by immigration during this process include birth certificate translations and marriage certificate translations. Other documents may also include translations of any divorce decrees or certificates, police background checks, declarations of good health and even immunization records. In some instances, you may be required to submit translation of academic records such as transcripts and diploma translations.

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process

Different than the Dream act, this opens up a potential pathway for residency and eventual citizenship. Those who can request consideration of deffered action for childhood arrivals have to meet the following conditions:

  1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
  2. Came to the U.S. before reaching your 16th birthday;
  3. Have continuously resided in the U.S. since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
  4. Were physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  5. Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
  6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the U.S.; and
  7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

We are one of the few agencies who specializes in the translation of these types of documents. The Accurate Translator, LLC offers out GUARANTEE OF ACCEPTANCE by U.S.C.I.S. or any other U.S. federal, state, or local government agency.

Immigration Certification Translation Services - Getting started is as easy...

Pricing guidelines and ranges can be found on our pricing page located here. For an exact quote on price and time, simply fax or e-mail a scanned copy of your original or certified copy public document, certificates, etc. that you would like translated. During the same business day, we will respond via e-mail or phone with your quote, payment instructions and delivery date and time.

What is the benefit of using a translation agency?

The Accurate Translator, llc is an expert in all types of public legal and certificate translation. It is important to use a disinterested third party who a competent translator and able to attest to this under a sworn statement. Having successfully translated THOUSANDS of documents for immigration, we are keenly aware of their requirements and preferences for all translations. We even commonly have to correct denied translation from clients who have decided to take the translation upon themselves. Such denials can delay the processing time by an average of six months causing terrible inconveniences to the immigrant and his or her family. Even if you do not use our services, we advise using only an experienced certificate translator.

Is this considered a Certified Translation?

YES. A certified translation consists of a translated document signed by the translator or an officer of the translation agency and notarized by a Notary Public. The part signed is a sworn statement attesting that the translation company believes the translation to be truthful, accurate, complete, and the translator who completed is qualified to translate and fluent in both the source and target document languages. This part of the document is called the "Certificate of Translation".

CAUTION!! Some translation agencies charge as much as $75 to make the translation "certified" IN ADDITION to the translation fees!

All documents are notarized translations, or in other words, perfectly legal translations for the U.S. government and most foreign governments as well providing the original document accompanies an Apostille certificate (click here for more information on Apostilles).

All documents issued by The Accurate Translator, llc are 100% GUARANTEED to be accepted by any U.S. government requesting agency. To date, we have not had any rejected. More than 2,000 (since 2006) certificate translations have been issued by us in the past years. In the unlikely event it were to happen, all measures would be taken to find a solution, and if none could be found, your money would be promptly refunded.

What will the translation of the birth certificate (or other document type - i.e.: marriage certificate, death certificate) look like?

Please find the information regarding the finished translation on this page.

I'm ready to have my document translated, what now? Do you need the original document??

No. The original document is not required to begin translation. A fax, scanned e-mail copy, or uploaded scanned copy is preferred. The original or certified copy of the source document must accompany the translation when it arrives to you.

In order to begin, simply scan a copy of the document and e-mail or upload at this page to us. If you wish to send it by fax, please fax it to our "fax to e-mail" system at 1-206-337-2559. Include in your e-mail or fax cover page the following information: e-mail address, phone number, address, date by which you wish to have the completed document in hand, and street address to where to mail the finished copy. After sending us this information, within 24 hours you will have an e-mail confirmation and a separate e-mail with a link to your invoice of your purchase and directions on how to make payment.

Can you help in obtaining my birth certificate from my country of birth?

Our main business is language translation services, however there are many PAY services that can assist in obtaining certified copies of birth certificates in foreign countries.

To obtain these documents on your own, we have researched some links of various government offices in the respective countries to assist clients in acquiring the certificate needed for translation.